5 May 2011

Final Fantasy VII - slow progressing

Now I just feel like I want to write something. By 2 or 3 days I wasn't doing anything special, not even watching new movie or series. I wanted to end Final Fantasy VII by the end of this week, but I don't think that will be possible. If not, I have got even less than 2 weeks. What is this all about making it in time? Before the festival I want to be even more connected with Final Fantasy series.
But to tell you the truth, I can't really enjoy in this game as much as many other players do or did. Yesterday was one of the crucial moment. Didn't really make me much excited or crying. I wonder how much it is dependence of the fact I knew about it already (yeah, spoiler). Also, I don't like the music (don't kill me). F not good arranged, it sounds awful. Sorry for that, Uematsu-san.
Maybe I didn't die laughing, but what I saw in a one scene made me laughing hard.
Tell me, is my sense of humour pathetic or does it make you smile, too? I don't upload all of pictures of this crazy situation I took, because it takes time.


I'll write something more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment