6 Dec 2014

I think this year has been a lot different.
I've been focusing on lyrics more than ever before. That might be caused by the fact my Japanese got better and I'm able to understand at least the general meaning of a song without using a dictionary.

But even if that's the case I never thought of lyrics too much. For me the important thing was sound in overall, whether it was English (which I could understand before) or Japanese song.
It might have slightly changed.

These are my top 10 albums and top 10 songs of this year (notice I do not mean works released 2014, but things I have discovered this year).


Albums:

中山博之 – PIANO OPERA FINAL FANTASY VII/VIII/IX


植松伸夫 – A New World: intimate music from FINAL FANTASY


大貫妙子 & 坂本龍一 – UTAU


Hiromi – Alive


IMERUAT – Propelled Life


細野晴臣 – Hosono House

Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures

神聖かまってちゃん – 8月32日へ


坂本慎太郎 – How To Live With A Phantom


椎名林檎 – 勝訴ストリップ


細野晴臣 – 終わりの季節


くるり – 東京


神聖かまってちゃん – 映画

ザ・フォーク・クルセダーズ – 悲しくてやりきれない

大貫妙子 & 坂本龍 – a life

松たか子 – a piece of life

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1224449/11%20a%20piece%20of%20life.mp3
坂本慎太郎 – 君はそう決めた

神聖かまってちゃん – グロい花

ゆらゆら帝国 – おはようまだやろう

Joy Division – Disorder


No comments:

Post a Comment